OPPORTUNITIES IN AFRICAN OIL PALM
Golden Veroleum (Liberia) Inc - GVL - is developing more than 200,000 hectares of Oil Palm In West Africa. Join a high spirited, hard working Oil Palm experts team stemming from Indonesia and Malaysia, with excellent career prospects. Positions available in Liberia and elsewhere In West Africa.
Land Clearing and Preparation
1. GM Land Clearing and Preparation- oversee overall operation and maintenanbe of fleet of Cat equipment including bulldozers, excavators, loaders, backhoes, road graders and compactors-experience in managing operator teams, maintenance and repairs and controlling costs.
2. Field Operations Managers/Jr. Managers- experience in land clearing, road making.
3. Operators and Drivers of Bulldozer and Other Equipment Drivers highly experienced.
4. Trainers (Operator Trainers)- experience in bulldozer and other heavy equipment operator training.
Experience with Caterpillar brand is a plus.
Mechanical and Workshop
5. Maintenance Managers (heavy equipment, vehicles, gensets, electrical, hydraulical) — especially experience in equipment bulldozers, excavators, graders and other yellow equipment is valuable.
6. Senior Mechanics (mechanical, hydraulical and electrical)- experience in heavy yellow equipment is valuable.
7. Miantenance and Repairs Trainers- ability to train in English
Experience with Caterpillar brand is a plus
8. Senior Managers and up- all Oil Palm operating disciplines
9. Managers- Nursery, land preparation, immature.
10. Young Managers- GIS , lining, blocking, administration.
Finance & Accounts
11. Finance, Accounting and Control- Managers and up to company CFO levels.
12. Estate Accounts Managers and Senior Accounts
13. Budget Planners
Procurement and Logistics
14. Procurement Managers (international and local)- experience in Oil Palm industry sourcing needs.
15. Logistics Managers (international and local).
Oil Palm Science
16. Entomologist- experience in Oil Palm entomology
17. Plant Pathologist- experience in Oil Palm diseases
Send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Including your CV, qualifications and recent photograph.